neděle 3. července 2011

Hi everyone!!!

Hello and welcome on my blog about my life in India!!!

First I need to say that this blog will be posted in English since I have also many friends who dont speak Czech.. ;)

So once more WELCOME here. You have just become a part of an amazing trip to India with me!!! As Im writing this Im finishing all needed paper work to apply for my business VISA to India and also getting ready for the amazing work and life experience ahead!

Im leaving with Turkish airlines from Prague on the July 14th, going through Istanbul and arriving on Ghandi International airport in Delhi on July 15th in really not reasonable time at 3:10am. Im hoping to use one of the rickshaws right away, hoping not to be killed or robbed by the "driver". ;)

As for people who are not informed on what Im really going to do in India and how I got such an amazing opportunity, here I go:

Thanks to AIESEC, which is the largest student (NGO) organisation that I have been part of for about year and half, I have decided to use the great potential of this organisation and find my internship, since I have spare half a year in between my studies now. Deciding between China or India, the fastest growing country in birth (more then 1 billion people there already!) but mainly in economics, I decided to go for India!!!

Im going to spend an amazing 6 months in cosmetic company called SEACRET on a position of sales representative. Im hoping to get an inside look on how companies are starting in India, since its such a big boom there, which I might use in my future career. (There is always not enough of international experience) ;)

So yes, Im going to live in New Delhi, the capital of India for 6 months, not going back for Christmas or New Years eve, but during that time, I might be spending the most splendid time on Maldives . (But about that later) :) 

Im going to miss all of my friends, but we have been through this many times before (USA, New Zealand, etc.) so we will get through this.. ;)

Petr






1 komentář:

  1. It´s very nice to see how beutifully you talk about AIESEC :-P. I hope that at the end of your intership that will be the same. Good luck, little money spent and I look forward to other stories will be added :).

    OdpovědětVymazat